Lake Morena Campground
ADZPCTKO organizers have reserved the entire campground for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. If you want to claim a square of sand
and grass to camp on, it's all handled through the
ADZPCTKO registration process.
The locations of most ADZPCTKO events
and activities will be similar to the 2005 layout.
has everything you'd expect at a fine resort:
- Food. Dinner (Friday and Saturday) and breakfast (Saturday and
Sunday) will be dished up at site 14.
- Entertainment. The gear contests, auction, group photos,
announcements to the assembled masses, evening programs, and most other group
activities happen around site 15. Many slide shows and seminars will be
held in the Pavilion.
- Shopping. Vendors will display their wares in the area around site 23.
- Transportation. Rides to the border and to other points along the trail can be arranged at
the parking area southwest of the Pavilion, indicated by the P symbol in
Other sites of interest:
- Site 8. PCT Trail Gorillas
- Site 13. Registration
- Site 18. USFS and NPS rangers and displays
- Site 19. PCTA representatives and store
- Site 20. Post Office
- Site 42. Bandanas from the Class of
- Site 43. PCT History and 2600-mile register with Bill Jennings and
Meadow Ed; Pirate's Roost with Switchback